If you want to avoid risks from short link URL, we introduce you to "Avoid Short URLs" of Brivium.
This add-on helps to replace some shorten links by link of that add-on through panel board, so when it displays on screen, users could see a warning (We also allow avoiding some Short Link like Bitly, tinyurl…). This means the users could avoid the process involves using an HTTP redirect there's also the latency issue as well as being redirected to scamming websites or malware-ridden page hidden by shorten urls.
- Can automatically replace links and contents to any short urls in user's posts by your choice.
- Can set default value of replacing the links.
- Can set default value of replace string.
- Can set to ignore only for a first post.
- Can select which affected user groups these permissions should be forced on to.
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt