This addon allows set a Cover Image on profile page like Facebook.
- Allow users upload a Cover Image on profile page like Facebook.
- Allow users choose to show/hide their Cover Image for privacy.
- Can display upload profile cover action on recent activity page.
- Can choose Profile Cover position (Top of Member page / Top right of Member page).
- Can set Cover's height easily.
- Can set default Cover Image for users don't have profile cover image.
- Can reposition Cover Image like Facebook.
- Can set maximum profile cover file size (KB).
- Define permission to allow user can delete profile cover by anyone.
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-Brivium_ProfileCover.xml file.
- To set options go to: Admin > Options > Brivium – User Profile Cover.
- Go to AdminCP -> User -> User Group Permission to set permission for each usergroups.
benpro23 - Oct 13, 2017
Looks like an amazing resource, however when using MyDomain.com/account/upload-profile-cover, I get the message "Error The requested page could not be found." If it works for you then fantastic, but if anyone could help me or know what's wrong it would be appreciated to tell me.