A few suggestions for future versions around options I miss

1. Slind

Slind - Dec 5, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Allow further filters on "Tab Settings" (in my case I would like to hide all threads with the prefix "done" as they are well.. done and don't need any further attention)
    [​IMG]

Make the Modern Statistics Panel collapsible for further usability. (visible, users know it is possible and don't need to search through the options with the thought of, maybe there is an option)
    [​IMG]

Move show prefix from "Moderns Statistics Information" to Tab Settings (in my case I don't want to show the prefix in all areas, some are pretty colorful which lets the "small" list look chaotic, on the other side I do want to keep the prefix in the news area, where the colors are simple, limited and have a bigger meaning)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Option to display unread topics with normal background but bold like most themes do (simply and quick done via css, but I guess most users like to keep it more clean, fitting to the theme.. and don't go into editing css):
    [​IMG]

Allow to hide the Control Navigation (when used in sidebar with only one tab.. quite easy done via extra css, but not everyone is experienced in css/xenforo)
    [​IMG]

If anything is unclear please let me know. (the list is ordered by my personal interest of the feature major to minor)

If you as user do fully support one of the ideas and would like to see it being considered with a higher priority, make sure to let brivium know with a comment and your personal reasons.

This suggestion list shows the most simple things I missed the most within the first few hours of use. I hope they can be taken into consideration for the next milestone.

2. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 5, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    @Slind

Thanks for your suggestion. Let us try on next upgrade.

Regards,