Account Security Essential - Questions

1. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX - Feb 13, 2015 New Member VIP Member

i am some what interested in this particular add one to replace the current security add ones i have...

since this has all of them in one...

now does this include extensive logs in the logs section in Admin CP? like a log file of all the failed/success of every single user?

and if a user looses there phone or does have access to the google authenticator app, how do they recover?
    does an email get sent to them to disable the protection?

and as for the persimmon "Can view login items" is this referring to the users who have admin panel access?
    or users are able to view there login items under there account settings page?

also does this add one support in importing all user settings from the following add ones:

as i am currently using these. now if this add one could import the ip settings and the 2 factor keys from all users would be nice.
    Such as every ones white listed ip's and ranges + there 2 factor settings and keys. so they don't need to re-add there ip's & keys when i install this add one..
  2. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 13, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Dear @XxUnkn0wnxX

Thanks for your interested in our product. Let me answer your questions:
    That's right.

They can recover by get an email, a backup code will be sent to their registered email address.

This permission allows users can see their login logs by own on their account page.

This feature isn't available from now.