Advanced Thread Rating also in Search Results?

1. Axel B

Axel B - Mar 18, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi there,

Love the functionality but am really missing one thing. Could you please add the rating in the search results? That would be the biggest added value to my forum.

Thanks in advance!

2. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 18, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Axel,

Thanks for your business. Could you please confirm with me that Search results (at here) is XenForo default Search results or Google Search results ?

Regards,

3. Axel B

Credit
    Point
    Hi there, thanks for your quick reply. It's about the Xenforo Search Results. I have ElasticSearch also installed.

Example of a topic with a rating:
    Screenshot 2015-03-17 231242 Screenshot 2015-03-17 231242

If I search for 'buitenpaal' this topic is on top, but the rating is not visible.
    Screenshot 2015-03-18 070934

Another thing I noticed is that the rating doesn't work on an iPhone. Not sure about other mobile devices. The stars appear, but one cannot click it to rate.

Thanks for your time :)

4. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    Dear Axel,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have noted your feedback about Thread rating on Search Result. Let us try next update.

About issue on iPhone, could you please try it again. I've just tested on my iPhone device and it still works normally.

Regards,

5. Axel B

Credit
    Point
    Thanks for your quick reply. Could you give me an indication of when this next release with this functionality is planned?
    Without the rating in the search results the addon loses much of its value.

I was able to rate on an iPhone, but it is very very difficult. If you tick on a star it most of the time does not react. If you press it too long the 'select' functionality of the iPhone kicks in and selects that part of the screen. If this could be looked at, that would be great!

6. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    According our planning, the update version will be released on 25 March, 2015.

Best regards,

7. Axel B

Credit
    Point
    Thank you for the quick reply! I will await eagerly for the next release ;)

8. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 19, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
  9. Axel B

Axel B - Mar 19, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Excellent work guys! Gave you a max rating for this addon! Keep up the good work :)

Brivium and Lisa Nguyen like this.
  10. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 19, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Axel,

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen partner.

Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs.

Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful when you given us a review through our website to let us know about our products.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Best regards,

SoeHoe and Axel B like this.