Allow multiple transactions in the same transfer

1. Artenen

Artenen - Oct 6, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    We use this for game tracking and when a system tracks multiple currencies like ours, admins have to adjust credits manually. The process of going through each account and manually adding or subtracting multiple types of credits for the same profile is painstakingly slow work. Couple that with 30-100 players at a crack and an admin needs hours and hours to do all that work. Most of the work is in the repetitive "issue one, now go back... issue the second... now go back" same profile stuff.

What we're looking for is when an addition or subtraction of a credit is done for one profile, why can't the program allow that same process for multiple credits at the same time? I don't' see this as a problem since you can delay the process to handle one request at a time once someone submits a mass transfer to the same account.

This would save thousands of hours of tedious manual labor! I'd through some funds towards this improvement, that's for sure.

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Oct 6, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I'm so sorry but it isn't available by default. Please submit a ticket to our Custom Works department so we can achieve it for you. Once again, I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen partner.

Kind regards,

3. Artenen

Artenen - Oct 7, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Move it to a custom ticket then.