1. Bulent Cakan

Bulent Cakan - Mar 4, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    When the rating is done anonymously , does the author of the thread also see who gave the rating . Is it possible to allow only the staff to see who made the review.

I am confused because there are two different information about this ;

" If you tick this box, only author of the thread or moderators can see who ratings. "

" If you tick this box, users can choose to display their reviews as an anonymous. Staffs will still be able to see who made the review, but end users will not. "

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Mar 4, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I'd like to confirm you that If you tick this box, users can choose to display their reviews as an anonymous. Staffs, author of the review will still be able to see who made the review, but end users will not.

In case you need any more help, feel free to contact us.

Regards,

3. Bulent Cakan

Bulent Cakan - Mar 4, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,
    Yes , users can choose to display their reviews as anonymous when I thick that box.
    Even though anonymous rating works in thread, the owner of the thread still gets the notification about who gave the rating(his/her real identity) and we can also still see who gave the rating in forum's recent activity. I would like this information to only be visible to staff members and completely anonymous to normal members.
    Regards,

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    Lisa Nguyen likes this.