1. Realystic

Realystic - Jun 26, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I've love to see an app that works like facebook pages, with a version of xenforos stats tracking included in it. maybe have sub account system that with permissions can be defined as if a user could create a page / community, with access inherent of their usergroup level.

I'd like to to be able to have it so staff or users could have multi-plages similar to the advanced profile page system but for pages users could have. It would be nice to be able to create a page that could be for say my company, hobbies, projects or other, where I can upload photos, get likes, with optional stuff.

It would be nice to be able to add other users as staff for my page aka co administrator or moderators, and to be able to define roles for that stuff. Similar to a group system, but more like the facebook pages, with back end analytics on the pages performance in the community.

Various settings for the page would be good for privacy, aka invite members, request invite, public, private, moderated, hidden etc. Being able to assign role permissions per staff member with ability to sign custom titles would be good as well.

Anyway something like advanced profile pages but for a sub account aka Pages that are managed by the account or member holder if they have the correct permissions etc. Then being able to see various stats about that group. Being able to have users that join a page or follow a page be able to opt in for email or alerts, and for page administrators or other to be able to send group notices to all subscribed or liked members for said page. Being able to use your Profile Cover Mod with pages as well would be cool or a variant of it.

xenforo has something in the community like this called Social Forum Groups however its lacking in back end stats or analytics and is somewhat buggy. I'm sure you guys could come up with a killer system similar but again geared around something similar to facebook pages.

What you think as possible suggestion ?