1. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 15, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    When i read the title, i think that we can imports Facebook Group members to become our forum users. in fact,... tada... this is Facebook Group posts importer. But it is awesome, i will buy it. i know that i may found bugs, but lets try.

For the next Add on, we hope that you may create Post importer from Facebook Fan Pages, dan Facebook Group members importers to make them to become forum user. By this way Facebook group members don't need to register anymore at our forum. This is important especially when migrating from facebook group to forum.

Thanks @Brivium

2. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 16, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear @SoeHoe,

Caused on Facebook privacy, this add-on doesn't support import group members as Forum users. So we only able to import Facebook Member's name as XenForo guest name.

Another, I'd like to confirm with you that this add-on supports import from Facebook Fanpages also. Just replace Facebook Group ID with Facebook Fanpage ID.

Regards,

3. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 16, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    Many thanks... awesome.

4. Shristy Chandran

Shristy Chandran - Apr 22, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Is there any way to import posts from a closed group. Have a huge group which needs to be imported into xenforo forum.

5. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 22, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    According Facebook privacy policy, I'm regret to tell you that we can't support for importing from closed group.

Regards,