Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexy

Lexy - Jun 1, 2015 Member

Credit
    Point
    just notice this, why people are bitchin you?

1. [​IMG] Today at 11:12 AM - Tracy Perry:
      With his history, I wouldn't trust them as far as my mini doxie could fart them out.
    2. [​IMG] Today at 12:43 PM - Sheldon:
      TAZ at one point had some Brivium add-ons. Perhaps TAZ had some info stolen before the callbacks were removed.
    3. [​IMG] Today at 1:18 PM - GTB:
      if that was the case then you expect they would have got admin or super mod passwords as well. They could have logged in and wrecked the forum, or at least hard delete the topics. Why would they use a mod account with limited mod fuctions soft deleting posts?
    4. [​IMG] Today at 1:45 PM - Sheldon:
      True...
    5. [​IMG] Today at 1:46 PM - Sheldon:
      Any admin using XF knows about soft-delete, so that still doesn't make sense... what good does soft deleting do?
    6. [​IMG] Today at 1:51 PM - GTB:
      Exactly, Brivium know soft deleting does no good. So why would they waste time doing that knowing they can be restored
    7. [​IMG] Today at 1:53 PM - GTB:
      They are not newbie forum owners, they'd know all too well that hacking an account to soft delete threads is pointless. When you only have power to soft delete with XenForo, does it make you aware of it while deleting the posts/thread. So you know it's only being soft deleted
    8. [​IMG] 57 minutes ago - GTB:
      Like showing you a soft delete checkbox option, so it's pretty obvious it is only being soft deleted
    9. [​IMG] 54 minutes ago - GTB:
      I know with phpBB, my forum. If they'd have hacked an account on my forum (a mod one) and then deleted topics. They would have known on the first one deleted it's only being soft deleted. So chances they probably would not waste time deleting anymore after the first one because they'd know all could be restored again
    10. [​IMG] 46 minutes ago - GTB:
      Another thing as well. If TAZ forum has had Brivium mods installed before. Then wouldn't it be Sandman going on their forum to download latest versions and getting his account key-logged? What has Alfa1 got to do with mods installed at TAZ?
    11. [​IMG] 45 minutes ago - Sheldon:
      Once installed, that is when they could get the info. Not necessarily who downloaded it.
    12. [​IMG] 44 minutes ago - GTB:
      Yeah I get that, obviously they wouldn't have only got Alfa1 account though. They'd have got loads to mess around on the forum with using if getting account info that way. Makes no sense... plus TAZ should asking everyone to change their pass if that was so.

2. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Jun 1, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Don't listen to those idiots.

It's mostly some kid named Jake B. He is the one always causing trouble and starting rumors.

He works for a different add-on company i believe its called Audentio Design. I am assuming he is the add-on developer for that company.

He's a pretty shitty coder, He credits add-on is full of bugs. Just read all the replies in his credits add-on.

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...vents-paypal-integration-and-more-paid.92297/

Brivium company is a much smarter and talented coder. Audentio Design needs to fire his ass.

He always blames Brivum for everything. Just look at this:

Capture

xenforo goes down and he makes a thread about asking if maybe Brivium did it. He likes to blame Brivium for everything.

It's always the same people from that adminforum talking trash. And Jake B. is the leader. The rest are just followers.

Like another guy named batpool likes to talk bad about Brivium at the AdminZoneForum when jake b makes a thread.

Batpool and his website reckons-team were nulling Brivium's add-ons and he was also nulling Xenforo scripts. Now he calls himself a good guy because he stopped. How can i take that guy sersiously. Once a pirate, always a pirate!

aiimgurcom_JCVLKyF Luke reckonsaa reckonssss

The only difference between Jake B. and Batpool is that batpool and an excellent coder and smarter. Maybe Audentio Design should fire jake and hire batpool instead, they might actually stop getting bug reports for their add-ons

Don't listen to that stupid kid. As long as he is a coder for Audentio Design. I won't buy any of their add-ons.

Just ignore him,

I want Brivium to keep making add-ons and not waste his time fighting with some kid,

my money's with brivium

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. Lexy

Lexy - Jun 1, 2015 Member

Credit
    Point
    i also dont give a shit for audentio plugin, will never buy any of it, i must say its some personal reason from those guys why attack on brivium

Janrex, rafass and Brivium like this.
  4. Lexy

Lexy - Jun 2, 2015 Member

Credit
    Point
    also this is are serious accusation

Brivium likes this.
  5. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Jun 2, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    These accusations always come from 1 guy and 1 website. But there is no hard evidence and that 1 guy comes from another Add-on company who is competing against Brivium. He wants to beat Brivium in sales and steal all his customers.

So they best way for him to win is to make people afraid to buy Brivium's add-ons.

But here is a question... Brivium has sold many add-ons and styles to many websites on the internet.

Why has no other websites come forward and accuse Brivium. No other forum has come to accuse Brivium

Why? Because there hasn't been a problem. Customers are happy with their add-ons.

Those people from the adminzone forum are all friends. The admin, the moderators and several members are all best friends and friends with Auention Design. They like to make fun of other people.

The same people who like to make fun of Jon because he is Religious. I remember someone posting a link at xenforo and it was the same people laughing and bullying jon because he believe in god. They like to spread their nonsense through xenforo.com

They don't like Brivium because Brivium is the Best add-on maker and style marker. He built a little add-on empire. Something Auention Design couldn't do.

Soon they will be accusing Themes Crop of something stupid.. :D

or maybe they will say i'm Brivium's Brother

I don't even have an account that stupid adminzone website. It's like highschool there.

I've bought many add-ons from Brivium, and many other add-ons from different developers on xenforo.

I've never had a problem. All of the developers have been very good to me,

Just stay away from the Autenio Design people and their friends and you'll be fine.

I go to xenforo for support and find new add-ons... unfortunately.. i have also found idiots.. :rofl::think:

But this is life...

At first i didn't have a problem with Audentio Design, i even was planning on buying some add-ons from them, but because of Jake B's childish games and the way he acts and opens his mouth, now i don't have a good impression of this company. I'm not sure if he owns the company. But now i don't want anything to do with his company and i will tell other peolpe who ask me about them not to spend money with them.

Can you imagine if the moderator Borgon from xenforo.com was going around in other forum saying bad things about other people. It would give me a bad impression about xenforo.com

I asked xenforo once to change their forum, so it would be more fun but now i understand more why xenforo once said to me that xenforo's forum is for support only and not "fun" They are a professional company.

Audentio Design has left me with an impression that it's an unprofessional company run by unprofessional kids. And i will not give them any of my money.

----

There will be always people trying to bring you down.

134H44ZD10-29503

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    DungHoa, Janrex, rafass and 2 others like this.
  6. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 2, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear All,

Thanks for your information. We've just watched this thread. There are too many, so we can't explain everything. All we can say that we don't do it and we don't stupid to do that.

As a customer, you must to trust in your instinct. During last time, we do care about our customers, about you. We do not have any action which will hurt you or your finance. You can look back the history, especially the history of business with us.

Finally, We thank you again and hope that we could receive your support in the next time!

Regards,

Janrex, rafass, Lexy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Lexy

Credit
    Point
    shows going on, this is realy disgusting

oie_5CjEXSPlBJhb

8. GTB

GTB - Jun 2, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Lexy, I don't appreciate that you have taken comments I said from a shoutbox that was "private viewing from guests" and posted them public on this forum. You should have respected the fact the comments made was private hidden from guest viewing. Also, and to make something clear here. I am neither defending or accusing Brivium of what has gone on. I made the comments based on some things not really making sense, but that doesn't mean I'm siding with Brivium at same time.

Just be to clear on that... as the topic kind of reads as though I'm defending Brivium with carefully picked quotes - when in fact I have no idea if they did, or didn't do what is being said and talked about on TAZ and XenForo.

If you're going to quote people, then try doing it from two public topics posted on TAZ and XenForo. Rather than from a private Shoutbox hidden from guest viewing

9. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry - Jun 2, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    You familiar with the historical background? Like the callbacks that sent back quite a bit of info to their servers? The fact that Brivium was caught with his hand in the cookie jar running a pirate site (using a pirated copy of XenForo) and originally denied it till he couldn't any longer?

10. joey_tbf

Credit
    Point
    Why? Because you're not man enough to say things to people's face?

Did you sign up to this forum just to say that?? bahhahaha

big mistake, isn't that against the rule at the kidszone? now, Brivum's knows all your information, he knows what color of underwear you wear

blah blah blah , it's in the past. This has been settled and Brivium has moved on.

Everyone makes mistakes. I've download plenty of pirated things in the past when i didn't have a job. I'm sure you're mr perfect

Go back to your kidszone, go write joey is dick and everyone hates me, that will keep you guys busy for another week,

no one gives a shit about you people here

stop bothering Brivum. I want him to keep making add-ons so I can buy them.

Janrex, rafass and Lexy like this.
  11. joey_tbf

Credit
    Point
    Capture

Janrex likes this.
  12. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry - Jun 2, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    It's a small matter of trust... and the loss thereof.
    And no, I've never used pirated stuff... because I've been in the industry long enough to know that generally when you download and use it, there's additional code that tends to pack a "special sauce" extra code.
    So basically what you are saying is that you were/are a thief. Good to know.

Buy all you want... but don't do the bitch whine when you find out that "somebody" snuck code in that does more than you think it does.

13. joey_tbf

Credit
    Point
    I'm not going to bother repling anymore.

I got better things to do.

:hi:bye

14. Mike Edge

Mike Edge - Jun 2, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium As a customer that had spent a lot of money with you. I respectfully ask you to please delete this thread. The shoutbox being shown is a client I host and it is not viewable to guests or members below a certain post count. So out of respect for me, please delete this thread, you and I have never been on bad terms and hope that can continue for the future.

Thanks for your understanding.

15. Mike Edge

Credit
    Point
    No, it's a thing called respect, something teenagers like you today lack a lot of. The chatbox is closed to guests.. Regardless what is said, good or bad it shouldn't be pasted on another site.

16. Lexy

Credit
    Point
    This is crucial

17. joey_tbf

Credit
    Point
    This thread should not be deleted.

Everything i wrote is the truth about those clowns. Now that we write about them, you want it deleted. This thread should be "featured"

In fact,
    I will save this thread on my computer. Just in case it does it gets "soft deleted" from someone

18. Mike Edge

Credit
    Point
    yeah you seem real busy.... I guess delay between uploading those warez?
    joey_tbf was last seen: Viewing thread Brivium get up stand up, 3 minutes ago

Tracy Perry likes this.
  19. GTB

GTB - Jun 2, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Do you even understand kiddo what I was saying in the quotes? If anything... I was more defending Brivium.

My god Joey, how old are you reading the replies above made from you, about 3 years old?

20. Mike Edge

Credit
    Point

What you wrote is one thing, but the paste from a private chatbox should be deleted.. I know Brivium has enough respect for me to do the right thing as this is a client of mine I host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.