1. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX - Feb 20, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Now Audentio Has done this to keep there clients themes up to date, an add one API based links to your account via API key and checks what products you have from them.

with the add one you can install & update the themes on your site without actually uploading it your self.

[​IMG]

now since all your Addons have been removed from Xenforo, can you guys possibly make this as an alternative?

because i have many free Addons and a few paid ones by you and i don't want to constantly keep checking if there has been an update to one of your products manually.

and the Install upgrade manager by Chris on xenforo won't work with third party sites

so it cannot check if there is an update for me any more since all ur resources are deleted from xenforo..

and make this add one to auto add the site to the Domain list if there are any free slots if first time installing a paid Add-on from you guys via the Updater Plugin.

2. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Feb 20, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Excellent idea. This would save us alot of time.

3. Chang Lee

Chang Lee - Feb 25, 2015 XenForo Expert Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Thanks for your suggestion. We are considering this and we will try to do it.

Regards,

4. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX - Jun 4, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    is this still in the works? it has been 4 months....

5. rafass

rafass - Jun 8, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    That sound cool. like in IOS / Android, updating in one click.
    Anyway in my board I prefer update manually my addons. [Old School Style]
    Uploading the files in the server manually you know exactly what you're updating. even check the structure of the new release, look changes in the files, compare the changes etc. I always take a look at this details before install new updates. I like it.

6. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX - Jun 8, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    but still having a add one updater for Birvium would be best because since they have been removed from Xenforo my update add one by Chris : https://xenforo.com/community/resources/add-on-install-upgrade.960/

cannot pickup non-Xenforo resource links... sure i do the old style time to time but i can't keep track of 30+ add ones i need to be notified or something to tell me there is an update to this add one. so having a plugin installed in my board to keep track of all Brivium Products would help

7. rafass

rafass - Jun 8, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I don't use the install and upgrades apps, I always do this manually. many addons doesn't work properly or the upgrades doesn't apply properly using that system.
    That's why many developers after upgrade problems/bugs ask their customer if they have upgraded with this apps. they reccomend upload files and upgrade manually and many times the issues are fixed upgrading manually.

I have a great bunch of addons and I always receive notifications about new releases.
    I have different addons of different developers. zero problems with notifications / upgrades.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015