Bug with statistic addon with french language

1. Mathieu

Mathieu - Aug 25, 2013 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi

I just bought your Model Statistic addon and couldn't get it work on french version.

I found out that its because in french likes is J'aime and I guess the ' bugs (maybe there was also a bug with today, aujourd'hui aswell which I fixed at the same time).

I worked around by modifyin the translation in xenforo J aime / Aujourd hui but it'd be great if you could include a fix for later versions.

Thanks,

Mat

2. Mathieu

Credit
    Point
    On a side note is there a way to make it so the "most popular threads" are those created in the last week or xx days ?
    because as it is it lists threads created since the begining of the forum which is not really useful...

thx

Brivium likes this.
  3. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 25, 2013 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Thanks for your reporting and suggestion, We will upgrade our addon and release soon.

Regards,

4. Mathieu

Credit
    Point
    Thanks

I noticed another small bug.

If you have a private subforum for moderators which only moderators can see (normal members cannot see this subforum nor can they see threads made in it in the "new messages" link)... the messages will be listed to all members although normal members whom don't have required access will get an access denied when clicking on the link.

It would be much better if hidden boards/threads were hiddened from members whom don't have access to them.

Keep up the good work and thanks,

Mat

Brivium likes this.
  5. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 26, 2013 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
  6. RoldanLT

RoldanLT - Aug 28, 2013 New Member

Credit
    Point
    This is wrong section I think?

7. Mathieu

Mathieu - Aug 28, 2013 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Thanks, the ability to set dates for popular posts is working like a charm.

Remaining bugs :
    - If you have a foreign language translation in the tooltip which contains a ', it will bug the whole widget (nothing displays).
    ie: Likes in french is J'aime and that bugs everything if I don't change the translation to J aime
    - If a thread is made in a forum hidden to normal members, it will still display this thread to them in the new threads/new answers tabs (just that they cannot open it). The only work around I found is to exclude these boards from the list of boards used by new threads/new answers tabs, but then the admins/mods need to check these boards manually.

8. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 28, 2013 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Can you give me a screenshot about ' phrases and error log about your report ?