1. Money Digest

Money Digest - Jan 9, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    1. I have installed the latest 1.30 version and have spent hours trying to correct the progress bar.

The total number allocated to my throphy points is 500, why is it stated as '438'?

upload_2015-1-9_14-37-9

I have spent hours trying to fix it but to no avail. Uninstall - Reinstall - Uninstall - Reinstall and it doesn't work!

2. The number of trophies i set to appear is the maximum 10, but even when my account satisfies the throphy requirement, only 2 trophies appears. It should have been 6.

What's wrong??

Attached Files:

2. Money Digest

Money Digest - Jan 9, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Now i am confused. I have allocated a total of 5000 trophy points.

So it should show 0/5000 for all users unless they manage to meet certain requirements to earn a throphy.

My progressbar (admin) is showing X/500 and other users on the board is showing X/250

?? Why the disparity?

It should be X/5000 for all

3. Brivium

Brivium - Jan 9, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your business. Progress bar calculates with following function:
    Way to count the level for each user according their trophies they got:
    - Total trophy point of the forum: sumTrophyPoint.
    - Trophy point of an user: trophyPoint
    + If 0 <= trophyPoint < 5% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 1
    + If 5% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 10%, that user reaches Level 2
    + If 10% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 20% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 3
    + If 20% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 30% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 4
    + If 30% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 40% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 5
    + If 40% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 60% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 6
    + If 60% sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < 80% sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 7
    + If 80 % sumTrophyPoint <= trophyPoint < sumTrophyPoint, that user reaches Level 8

Regards,