1. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 28, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Calcium 1.4.5 has been released with improvement, new feature and bug fix.

For more details on this update, please find at its changelog below and don't forget to always back up your site before proceeding to the update process.

- Compatible with XenForo 1.4.5
    - Minor bug fixes

More Informations: Calcium

2. Janissary

Janissary - Mar 9, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    hi i m back again to forum master. my site has calcium now and it is more healty ...btw good job. i know you worked hard untill now go ahead.
    i have question about collapsible bars .i want to start page with closed bars at forum categories and sidebar .where can i close collapsible bars on page start position.

Brivium likes this.
  3. Janissary

Janissary - Mar 9, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    i think its better if you can add this action on stylium setting too.. when members visit to page, collapsible categories will be closed who interest that categori can click and open collapsible node bar.. .of course i will decide colapsible nodes first start position (up/down) on ACP and then members can change nodes open or close on stylium setting ..members can manage what they want to see on main page..ty

Brivium likes this.
  4. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 9, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    It should be modified on Stylium Framework to fit with your requirement. So I'd like to ask you for waiting on the next upgrade version. We will add your request feature into it.

Regards,

Janissary likes this.