1. Michael

Michael - Jul 19, 2015 New Member

I am not quite sure what it does. Does a user have to join my site, post a comment and then share or have it autoshared? Or can guests comment (not users of my site) if they are logged into a social network such as facebook, and the user can post a facebook comment area on the bottom of the thread or below the post?

it would also be helpful to have screenshots or a video to see how it works prior to purchase. I'm getting the idea that it creates a post on the user's social profile? In other words a user wants to comment on a topic you've created and can choose one of these to auto post the comment in XF also to their social network wall? Or does it allow for conversations using another commenting system such as the FB comment system? Not 100% sure which it is.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  2. Brivium

Brivium - Jul 20, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your submitting inquiry. I'd like to confirm with you that this add-on allows guests to use comment features. When guest write a comment, the comment message will post to their Facebook wall and automatic add post comment on XenForo (use Facebook name).