1. Vagabundo

Vagabundo - Apr 26, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    ....is one of the great features of the Custom Node Style Addin.
    Unfortunately since i use new and modern styles it got incompatible for me so i had to deactivate it.
    As you can see it caused this unwanted view of standard-icons in the new styles-view.
    (It diden't matter if this was a category or a forum)

Well, i don't need custom node icons anymore....
    But i really miss that Category: collapse by default.... feature as this is great with large forums and it wouldn't be incompatible at all.
    So my question is: Can you provide just that little thing as a template code oder a little add-on which would make me the happiest admin on earth....!? :clap: :wasntme:

Thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
  2. rafass

rafass - Apr 27, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Find: Toggle ME

Brivium likes this.
  3. Vagabundo

Vagabundo - Apr 27, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Thx but i tried already...looks like it doesn't work either and there are too many features i do not need (all the others) so that it is too much time for me to get familar with that. I tried once, and got empty forum instead just that one category collapsed...
    I really need this little pirece of code....nothing else....
    Has someone compassion with me ? :cry:

Brivium likes this.
  4. rafass

rafass - Apr 27, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Haha, Toggle Me is one of my favorite addons, that's true, have tons of good options. but works like a charm.
    I've been testing a lot and I understand pretty good all the options and configurations.
    Try again, with a little more patience, is not a rocket science xdd. I'll be happy to try to help if there are questions.
    anyway if you're looking some custom work that do something specific just open a new ticket, with few bucks possibly you will get a great addon exactly to fill your requirements

Brivium likes this.
  5. Brivium

Brivium - May 1, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you please submit a ticket which contains an admin account ? We will check on your real situation.

Regards,