1. Summit

Summit - Feb 8, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Thought of a cool add-on idea you guys could do. Maybe having a add-on that allows the embedding of flash games, and can also reward users with Brivium Credits and Trophies. Just an idea.

2. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 9, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Summit,

Thanks for your idea and suggestion. That's good idea. Unfortunately, IMO it belongs to flash games coder side for connecting with XenForo database and trigger Credits.

Best regards,

3. Realystic

Realystic - Feb 10, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    any plans to take over development for XF Arcade or make similar arcade addon? Development seems dead on the project. I have over 1,500 flash games that need a home on my site but no stable working mod for my members to play on.

Chang Lee likes this.
  4. rafass

rafass - Feb 12, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    In fact integrate games in Xenforo ecosystem is a great idea to the future. IMO

Chang Lee likes this.
  5. Chang Lee

Chang Lee - Feb 12, 2015 XenForo Expert Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear all of our friends,

Thanks for all of your suggestion. Arcade is very useful & is a cool idea. Unfortunately, It's a huge system which has alot of features.

We always try to assist our patrons in their various research projects, although the small size of our staff often prevents us from following up on specific kinds of inquiries. Based on that situation, we hope that you can understand that and try in the next time.

To help you plan your business more, you could visit our website Brivium.com to take out the most similar add-on with your choice. We wish you the best of luck in your research and look forward to your visit.

Best regards,

rafass likes this.
  6. Summit

Summit - Feb 14, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Ok, other idea. What about a giveaway add-on? Something that allows users to enter a giveaway with Credits. I know there is KeyCode, but was wondering if there is a actual Giveaway one in mind.