1. meinck

meinck - Aug 21, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Regarding your Metadata Essentials, can you explain the licensing? With a standard license, are there any links to your website or notes in the footer? I'm less concerned about underlying code within your plugin, since I'm the admin.

What's the difference between Standard and Professional when a user visits the site? Can an end user determine which is being used?

Also, would you consider adding this functionality either to this plugin or creating a new plugin with this functionality?

2. meinck

meinck - Aug 21, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Also, does the Professional version require sending information to your servers?

Thanks and look forward to hearing back soon!

3. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 22, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear @meinck,

Thanks for your inquired. We're pleased to answer your questions. For Standard package, we place a branding notice "XenForo Add-ons by Brivium ™ © 2012-2014 Brivium LLC." in the footer.

What are the benefits when I purchase Professional membership?
    • Full Access : You can download and use all the RELEASED and FUTURE upgrades.
    • Unlimited Domain : You are entitled to customize any styles, addons for your own or your clients on unlimited domains, within your membership period.
    • Copyright Removal : You can remove our footer "XenForo Add-ons by Brivium ™ © 2012-2014 Brivium LLC." or "Designed by Brivium LLC" as well as other reference to Brivium
    • Premier Support : Your tickets / forum threads would be on top of queue.
    See more informations at http://brivium.com/faqs

For your requirement at there. We'd like to offer a custom work service to solve your issue.

Currently, all products made by us required to check license but we didn't send any sensity informations. You can see it again at your given url.

Regards,

4. estranged

estranged - Sep 1, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I am thinking of buying "Quick Create Thread" addon but I don't need the professional license. I will use it on only one domain. I also don't need premier support. I think it would be better if there was an option the buy only the copyright removal. I don't think displaying copyright on whole site for such a little addon is a good idea anyway.

joey_tbf likes this.
  5. Brivium

Brivium - Sep 2, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Standard / Standard Lifetime members need to purchase copyright removal (Branding Fee = Standard Price) to change the footer notice.

Regards,