1. laudemort

laudemort - Oct 19, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,
    recently changed my CMS from vbulletin is xenforo, I would like to restore the shop looking system of currency.
    I like Brivium - Credits but I have nowhere seen information about whether you can give users points for actions of the past.
    If I do not, all users will be harmed because they do not get points for old posts writen before installing your plugin.

Is your plugin version (lite or premium) have functions The enabling assign points for defined events from the time before the installation of the plugin?
    If so, I would ask about information that is required for the premium version and where this function.

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Oct 20, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

I don't understand your question totally? Do you mean import trophy point into Credits?

It isn't available in Credits Lite and Credits Premium only:
    • Supports import credits from My Points.
    • Supports import credits from Trophy Points.
    Otherwise, Could you please tell me little bit detail about your question?

Yours sincerely,

3. laudemort

laudemort - Oct 20, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Probably because of my bad english, I'll try to explain.
    For example, I have on my forum 1500 posts in this moment, I will make event giving 1 point for every post + 0.1 point for the word.
    After that I would like to count the all the points and add points for all users for posts written in the past.
    So I would like make plugin automatically calculate points for all the 1,500 posts that I have written before installation Credits (Lite). Of course, I would like to carry out this action for all forum users.

Is that possible?

4. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Oct 20, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello @laudemort,

This issue has possibilities, but because some reason, we can't integrate it into Credits Premium. Please submit a ticket to our Custom Works department so we can achieve it for you.

Once again, thanks for your patience.

Yours sincerely,