1. Velli

Velli - Aug 1, 2015 New Member

I purchased the addon Credit Premium, and I previously had Credits Free. Once I have updated the addon, all the user's credits have disappeared.
    According to what I read in the instalation notes, this should not happen with the default currency. The credits are still there, but all users have 0 credits.
    I have checked the database, and in the table xf_user I can find the amount of credits from each user.

Is there a way I can give the credits back to the users in an automatic way and not manually assigning the credits for each user according to the database?

This is quite an urgent topic, as my board generates credits constantly and it would be necessary to have them back as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot,
  2. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 3, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Could you please allow me access your FTP server and XenForo admin by submitting a support ticket (https://brivium.com/support-tickets/list) to check in case you missed anything? Otherwise I really can't do very much from outside of your system. Can you just simple provide login credential then I can do a quick check?

3. Velli

Velli - Aug 9, 2015 New Member

Finally, we decided to remove using a spreadsheet from the database, all data (credits) users. Uninstalled the addon and install it back.

We manually assign credit to all users.

It was a quick fix, because the response took a bit.

Thank you.