Credits 1 Credits Premium with more ability

1. Morresto

Morresto - Apr 27, 2018 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello.

I have created the ticket #TJFIXXP, but, to my pity, nobody answers me there for several days already.

I'm interesting the Credits Premim (for Xenforo 1.5.15) with more ability. Namely, for the following events: «Create New Conversation», «Receive Conversation», «Reply to conversation», «Conversation Get Reply» I need have a possibility to choose not only WHO does this event, but also towards to WHOM this events happens.
    In other words, I need the second list of the groups in the above event's settings for a more detailed event assignment. For example, when sending a message to the conversation with an user of the "A" group the sender paid one amount of currency, and when he sends a message to the conversation with an user of the "B" group – another amount of a currency (or even another currency).

Also, I'd interesting to be able to limit the minimum and maximum transaction between users. I mean the minimum and the maximum amount.

And... Not very nice, that the above events don't have an inform notifications about losing credits with this events. Not an alert after event - it's too late. No confirmation before the above events - user may not be aware of the payment of this actions.

Whether possible to do this, and how much it will be cost?

P.S.: If you speak Russian – it would be nice.

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - May 2, 2018 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Sorry for my late reply. We had three days off for the holiday. Your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,