1. SirWill

SirWill - Jun 17, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    hey,

does the trophy get removed if the criteria is no longer valid and is it possible to change the level bar style? (Don't like the many colors in it)

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Jun 20, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi,

I don't understand your question totally ? Could you please tell me little bit detail about your question ?

We are going to study it thoroughly and decide on the best way for implementing it.. Please keep on sharing ideas that will help us improve our services and processes.

Yours sincerely,

3. SirWill

SirWill - Jun 20, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Let's say the user is in the group guest and will receive an trophy for that, will it get removed if the user is no longer in the group guest?

That doesn't answer my question. Is it now possible to change the style of the level bar or not?

4. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Jun 20, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I want to confirm with you that this feature does not available in the current version.

Extra trophies awarded add-on is extend the XenForo trophy system. Default, trophies system in Xenforo will don't remove trophies if the user is no longer in the group. So, trophies didn't removed. You can check again with Xenforo trophies system.