Difference between Products: Sell Flag & Sell Integer

1. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 20, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I have 2 questions:

#1. What if the difference between: Sell Flag Permissions & Sell Integer Permissions

https://brivium.com/resources/store-product-sell-flag-permission.51/
    https://brivium.com/resources/store-product-sell-integer-permission.46/

They both look the same. I don't really understand the difference.

#2. Is it possible to sell in the Store: "View Full Media Permission"

https://brivium.com/resources/view-full-media-permission.282/

Full Media

At the moment i sell view full media permission in User Upgrades. But i want to sell instead in the store. The store is better. Many people do not see the User upgrades page.

with sell-flag-permission is it possible? Or it is not possible with all your add-ons. Because you have not yet add this feature.

Thanks

2. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Mar 20, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    vote +1 for question

3. Chang Lee

Chang Lee - Mar 20, 2015 XenForo Expert Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear @serverguy,

Thanks for your submitting concern about Store Products add-on. I'd like to answer your question #1 about difference between Sell Flag Permissions & Sell Integer Permissions.
    - Sell Flag Permissions: you could provide for user ("Have" or "Have Not") some privileges product.
    - Sell Integer Permissions: you could provide for user ("Times to use within a certain limit.") some privileges product.

#2: You can sell this product on Store by user add-on Sell Flag Permissions.

Regards,

SoeHoe and joey_tbf like this.
  4. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 20, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Ok Thanks. I understand better now.

I just bought Sell Flag Permission. Hope it will go good.

5. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 21, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    #2 I was able to setup this permission in the store. But it only works with trophy points

storeee

I tried to choose credits but It says "You must create or import credit event for this product type"

Where can get the event for this? I downloaded the view media permission add-on but there is no event file there.

I tried to create event in the credits tab but i don't see anywhere or explaining how to create the event for this.

What to do?

Thanks,

Chang Lee likes this.
  6. joey_tbf

Credit
    Point
    #2 Success!! I did it. I was looking in create event for "View Media Gallery". But the correct event is "Purchase Permission"

event

And this worked! This is a really good add on. There is many products. Now i understand how it works. I wish i understood this add-on before. I would of bought it many months ago.

Thanks

Chang Lee likes this.
  7. joey_tbf

Credit
    Point
    I think the problem is that the description is a little confusing and there is not many screenshots of the add-on.

Here is a small screenshot for people who are interested in this. I will add more screenshots and i will make a thread about this add-on.

Prod

This is an excellent add-on. In fact i want to use and test integer permission add-on also. I will buy it now before the st patricks sale is over and test it next month

Thanks!!

Chang Lee likes this.
  8. DungHoa

DungHoa - Mar 23, 2015 Moderator Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    I thought that I showed it very clearly in the description of both products????

9. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 24, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Yes you wrote it clearly in the description.

But this is a very powerful and complicated add-on with many many features.

This is an add-on where you have to try it first to understand it. After serveral day i am still testing and playing with it.

It's a good add-on.

DungHoa likes this.