1. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Mar 25, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    My scenario is, if an user upgraded his account to a certain user group then he will freely download all resource.

I have set an user group to be allowed to download without purchase, but it does not work. Please help.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 25, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear SoeHoe,

Could you please submit a ticket which contains an admin account and an test account (user of group can download without purchase) information?

I've just tested your report issue and it still works normally.

Regards,

3. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Mar 26, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point

A ticket just opened!

4. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 2, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello @Brivium !

I found an issue:
    [​IMG]

user that has permission Download without purchase still se purchase button in resource list. It will be confuse them. So please fixed it so that they may see something like : download or purchased, or etc.

[​IMG]

If they enter to the resource then no problem right there.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

5. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 2, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear SoeHoe,

I've noted your bug report. Please wait the next update to solve your issue.

Regards,

6. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 3, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    For some users that already have permission to download without purchase, they still can't download resource without purchase. I have follow your instructions but it does not works.

Please help asap. When next update will be? Please give an estimation time !

7. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 3, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    The update version will be released on this day.

Regards,

SoeHoe likes this.
  8. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Apr 9, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello @Brivium

I have installed latest update, but still found bugs.

if we post new update to resource, user that has permission to download without purchase still see Purchase button. But when he purchases, he will not be charged an no transaction history found for that event.

This issue also happen for all users that already bought the resource before. They will see purchase button when resource has new update.
    Current workaround for this is: The user need to visit overview tab first, after that they can download new update. This issue makes us confuse and cause bad experience for buyers and other users that already have permission to download without purchase.

Please fixed it.

Thanks

Brivium likes this.
  9. Brivium

Brivium - Apr 10, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    @SoeHoe,

Could you please submit a ticket which contains an admin account ? So we will check you report.

Regards,