1. jasonvanhorne

jasonvanhorne - Jul 30, 2017 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello there! Your add-ons are fantastic and I appreciate all the quality development you bring to the XenForo community.

There are several more of your add-ons I am going to be purchasing, but one thing that stands out is the threads and profile cover images - which are awesome additions.

However, what would be VERY good at defining the theme or scope of a discussion group would be Forum Covers which appear above the sticky and discussions....

Is that something you would be willing to create? If so, I would really love to discuss that idea further as it would add another level of depth to the discussion forums.

Thank you!

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Aug 1, 2017 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Thank you a lot for your information you gave us. We always try to assist our patrons in their various research projects, although the small size of our staff often prevents us from following up on specific kinds of inquiries. Based on that situation, we hope that you can understand that and try in the next time.

In case you want to make it, please submit a ticket to our Custom Works department so we can archive it for you.

Best regards,