1. CarlaBirch

CarlaBirch - Jun 22, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi,

This add-on works fine within the admin cp because its loading is limited to so many attachments to a page, the problem comes when you click "my attachments" within a forum thread, the pop up tries to load every single one of the attachments the user owns at once, this makes the web browser hang.

See video of error.

Could the same page limit, nav system be added to the "my attachments" overlay also, because right now it makes this add-on unusable for my site.

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 110113

In admin cp it loads mega fast and has the pages, as you can see in above image, the user side does not have this.

Thank you.

2. CarlaBirch

CarlaBirch - Jun 22, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I have also spotted that the pop up window does not let me filter the attachments, like it shows in the screenshots on this site.

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 112710

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 112848

3. CarlaBirch

CarlaBirch - Jun 25, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi @Brivium

In the template: BRAE_list_overlay

You call: <xen:include template="AttachmentEssential_filter" /> this template is not their, but is one called BRAE_filter, swapping the template to this name, makes the attachement filter show.

I'm still looking into why there not loaded in as page, but it looks like maybe you got a mix of old and new templates in the latest install?

4. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 25, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

We will try to solve your issues on next upgrade version.

Regards,

5. CarlaBirch

CarlaBirch - Jun 25, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Thank you,
    I look forward to being able to have this addon active and in use on my site once the loading the of attachments as pages is added and not all at once :)

6. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 28, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
  7. CarlaBirch

CarlaBirch - Jun 28, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium i installed the update, and it seems its just been made to load the users profile attachments page in a new browser window what hold a few problems in itself.

First up many people run pop up blockers, so they will stop the window from opening.
    Next, the browser window that loads, now loads with the full sites header and footer in place and still the image fliter missing.

Could the over lay pop up still not be used and the page nave added to it?

Also in the BRAE_list_overlay template, you still call <xen:include template="AttachmentEssential_filter" /> when it should be <xen:include template="BRAE_filter" />

Brivium likes this.
  8. CarlaBirch

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium I have got it to display how i feel it should work, only problem is the page nav links when pressed open the page in the main browser window, how can i edit it so it loads within the overlay window?

I have the filters working fine now.

Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 084830

Brivium likes this.
  9. CarlaBirch

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium Here is a video showing how i have it working right now, you see the only problem is that the page nav buttons don't reload the page within the overlay, like filters do. If you got a way to fix this then the add on will be perfect.

Brivium likes this.
  10. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 28, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

We will try to find the best solution to solve your issue. We didn't bring paging to popup because some conflict issue on XenForo Overlay & Paging.

Regards,

11. CarlaBirch

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium would it work, if a page number filter was added to the filter bar?
    So the filter had: Content Type, Start Date, End Date, Date preset, Page Number