How can we get a copy of Brivium's To-Do List?

1. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Apr 26, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I have talked to other people on this forum. And many people would like a copy of Brivium's to-do list.

So i am talking on behalf of everyone else. It's too bad there isn't a to-do list add-on installed here...

This way we could all know what's on your to-do list and no one would worry.

We would like a copy of Brivium's To-Do List. We want to know what will happen next.

In fact now i am curious to know which number my suggestions/bugs are compared to everyone elses suggestions/bugs.

------

I was bored so i decided to make a photo.

Bugs Suggestions

2. rafass

rafass - Apr 26, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    That would be really cool. anyway seems Brivium is not only 1 developer, is a company with many developers, so, if this is the case, handle roadmaps with all those addons / styles is a little tricky. But would be great improve the communication about what where they are working and what things are coming / improving.

joey_tbf likes this.
  3. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Dec 1, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    yes good points,

4. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 1, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Our project management has function to allowing external accounts for reporting and suggestion. But we're running too many projects (Brivium is only one of our projects). So we will consider about your request if neccessary.

Regards,

joey_tbf likes this.