1. KozmoK

KozmoK - Jul 17, 2014 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Can you tell me how your upgrade stats are calculated?

Are they done from the transaction logs?

For example, your stats say

Today:
    81 usd

But when I check my paypal, its only $72.28 (and that is not minus the fee's)

Also, the total - I would have $20,000+ for this year already, but it only shows:

Total Revenue:
    5342 usd

So please tell me how this is calculated.

2. KozmoK

Credit
    Point
    Here is todays so far, only 4 transactions = 33 via paypal. But by your calculations:

upload_2014-7-17_7-20-5

upload_2014-7-17_7-18-50

3. KozmoK

Credit
    Point
    ok - I went through the transaction logs and found out why :)

Its because I have another reseller, and its calculating theirs as well.

I looked through your code. The total is flawed really, because its only searching "ACTIVE" subscriptions:

$conditions = array(
    'active' => true
    );

So if subscriptions expire, it wont be in your yearly total.

The only way this addon makes sense for me to use if it yearly totals both Active and expired, and allows me to select one paypal email.

Another option for you is to do calculations from the xf_user_upgrade_log, where you can get an exact total and then minus all the reverse/refunds.

Just some thoughts. As it is now, I don't want to pay $10 every 6 months for wrong data, sorry.

4. Brivium

Brivium - Jul 17, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

We updated this addon for
    - Performance improvements.
    - Minor bug fixes.
    You can get newest version at: http://brivium.com/threads/user-upgrade-statistics-1-0-1-release.650/

We calculate revenue by sum of active user upgrades (It's solution for long time). We didn't calculate expired user upgrades because total revenue will be wrong. (many real situation to make an active user upgrade be expired).

Regards,

5. KozmoK

Credit
    Point
    Revenue is Revenue whether their active sub expired, you dont lose revenue just because their subscription expired. How can a yearly total of revenue just be for active subs, if my subs expire every 30 days. If your subs expired every year (12 months) that would be suitable.