I having some problem with the alert of addon Credit Lite

1. heoholy

heoholy - Dec 27, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I'm very sorry for my bad English. I use this addon for a short time and there is no problem with that. But after I install bromine styles of brivium, I got some error with the alert when ever I transfer money. Now I uninstall BROMINE styles and delete all the file. But the problem is still there. I really need to fix it as soon as possible. Can you help me? I had sent one topic about this error and got the answer that the new version will coming out and fix the bug. But I wait too long. I just need some quick fix for that error. Please, help me.
    Thank you!

XenForo_Exception: Serialized value contains an object and this is not allowed - library/XenForo/DataWriter/Helper/Denormalization.php:40
    Generated By: Lão Duyệt, 3 phút trước
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Alert.php(86): XenForo_DataWriter_Helper_Denormalization::verifySerialized('a:7:{s:4:"type"...', Object(XenForo_DataWriter_Alert), 'extra_data')
    #1 [internal function]: XenForo_DataWriter_Alert->_verifyExtraData('a:7:{s:4:"type"...', Object(XenForo_DataWriter_Alert), 'extra_data', Array)
    #2 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(996): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(725): XenForo_DataWriter->_runVerificationCallback(Array, 'a:7:{s:4:"type"...', Array, 'extra_data')
    #4 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(643): XenForo_DataWriter->_isFieldValueValid('extra_data', Array, 'a:7:{s:4:"type"...', Array)
    #5 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(450): XenForo_DataWriter->set('extra_data', Array)
    #6 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(1, 4, 'Tr\xC6\xB0\xC6\xA1ng Th\xC6\xB0 Q...', 'credit', '211973', 'transfer', Array)
    #7 /home/daovien/public_html/library/Brivium/Credits/Model/Credit.php(215): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(1, 4, 'Tr\xC6\xB0\xC6\xA1ng Th\xC6\xB0 Q...', 'credit', '211973', 'transfer', Array)
    #8 /home/daovien/public_html/library/Brivium/Credits/Model/Credit.php(159): Brivium_Credits_Model_Credit->createAlert(1, 4, 'Tr\xC6\xB0\xC6\xA1ng Th\xC6\xB0 Q...', '211973', 'transfer', Array)
    #9 /home/daovien/public_html/library/Brivium/Credits/Model/Credit.php(136): Brivium_Credits_Model_Credit->addUserTransactionSimple('transfer', 1, Array, 0, 1482771416, -20999.05, 0, 0, '', '', Array, true)
    #10 /home/daovien/public_html/library/Brivium/Credits/ControllerPublic/Credits.php(239): Brivium_Credits_Model_Credit->updateUserCredit('transfer', 1, Array, '')
    #11 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Brivium_Credits_ControllerPublic_Credits->actionDoTransfer()
    #12 /home/daovien/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #13 /home/daovien/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #14 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(42) "http://daovientran.com/credits/do-transfer"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["receiver"] => string(19) "Trương Thư Quân"
    ["amount"] => string(5) "20000"
    ["comment"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }
    Xóa...Đóng

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Dec 27, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear @heoholy,

Once again, thanks for your great feedback. I'd like to confirm with you that our developers are trying to solve this problem. We will release the update version this add-on asap. Hope you can wait it.

Your sincerely,