1. dutchbb

dutchbb - Mar 6, 2015 New Member

- Can I do the import in a later stage after I imported all other vb data?
    - Does it import both points + comments?
    - How difficult is the import?
    - Is it included in the price?
    - Does this mod send back data to brivium in some way?
  2. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 6, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Dear @dutchbb,

Thanks for your submitting inquiry.

You can import reputation (both points and comments) after you import vBulletin data by accessing to Admin / Tools / External Data Import (same way with vBulletin data importing).

In case, you want a migration service. I'd like to charge a small fee for this service. Please submit a ticket to our Custom Works department to get detailed information.

We don't collect any sensitive data from you site on our server. So you can see more information about our Online Validation System at https://brivium.com/tos/.
    I hope you will find these terms satisfactory and look forward to the pleasure of your order.

3. dutchbb

dutchbb - Mar 13, 2015 New Member

Thanks. One other question: can I buy a professional license now and then upgrade to professional lifetime later on (paying the extra $90)? And can you then guarantee that this add-on will be compatible with/upgraded for all coming XF versions?
  4. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 14, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'd like to confirm with you that you can upgrade to Professional Lifeftime later (after) purchased Professional license.

We always try to assist our patrons in their various research projects and commits to support all of customers. So until new XF version is coming, we will release the compatible version asap.