1. cypheravenue

cypheravenue - Feb 17, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Which Admin option allows for this ability? Everything else works great!

[​IMG]

2. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 17, 2016 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

You can click on expand button to redirect to conversation.

Regards,

3. cypheravenue

cypheravenue - Feb 17, 2016 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Sorry there is no "expand" button...If a user clicks on a message from the top menu inbox, it goes to full screen conversation, not the Brivium box as shown in the animated gif above. How do we accomplish this?

4. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Feb 17, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

In version 1.1.0 and higher version, we changed the way to show multiple conversation. Please see GIF picture below:

03_show_multi_conversations

Thanks for choosing Brivium.
    Regards,

5. RPGTiko

RPGTiko - Jan 31, 2017 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I just purchased this addon myself based off this screen shot, only to find that it's not actually an option anymore. This was VERY misleading for me since it was that specific feature I wanted and what i was led to believe I was paying for since it was included in the screen shots. It makes it appear that you can either set it to display from the inbox drop down menu OR from a recent conversation button.

As it stands the mandatory recent conversation button is especially unpleasant for my users who use mobile devices because it covers things up and is in the way on their device screens. It's also not very intuitive for my desktop users to see a new message pop up over their inbox button, but have to click on a different button to pop out the conversation window instead of clicking on the button with the notice.

Is there any way for us to get a hold of an earlier version of this addon so we have the old feature? Or to get a refund for the purchase for not having the feature advertised? Or a way to get the feature put back in since it's what was paid for?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

- Tiko