1. randydrew6

randydrew6 - Mar 23, 2015 Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Declaration of Brivium_Credits_Model_Like::unlikeContent() should be compatible with Audentio_Credit_Core_Model_Like::unlikeContent(array $like = Array) -library/Brivium/Credits/Model/Like.php:118
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 19 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2048, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/rogue/pub...', 118, Array)
    #1 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
    #2 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(1049): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Brivium_Credits...')
    #3 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(529): XenForo_Application::autoload('Brivium_Credits...')
    #4 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(189): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('XenForo_Model_L...', 'model')
    #5 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_L...')
    #6 /home/rogue/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Showcase.php(2743): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_L...')
    #7 /home/rogue/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Showcase.php(668): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Showcase->_getXFLikeModel()
    #8 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Showcase->actionItem()
    #9 /home/rogue/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /home/rogue/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(74) "http://rogue-labs.net/showcase/superswag-swagbucks-bot-with-ocr-support.2/"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

2. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    Can I get some help? Why does it always seem to take forever to get help...

3. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 23, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Sir/Madam,

You're running a board with 2 add-ons with same function. So you should disable 1 add-on to avoid conflict issue.

Regards,

4. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    I want both, they both have their own use. I want to keep brivium credits and use it as a way for people to buy/gamble credits and i want aud credits as a way for users to earn credits through forum activity. I dont want people earning brivium credits through forum activity.

5. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    Brivium Credits supports multiple currencies so why don't you create another currency which allows your users to earn money through forum activities ?

6. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    hmm good idea. So what can I do about it not letting me transfer credits?

7. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    We will have an update version which supports import Credits from AD Credits into Brivium Credits asap.

Regards,

8. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    no, im talking about tranfering brivium credits from myself to another member. It says I do not have permission when I should.

9. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    Also a user just complained because they purchased a subscription with credits and didnt get into the usergroup.

10. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    You can plainly see he spend the credits but he did not get into the usergroup

12. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    it went through the Event as well..
    [​IMG]

13. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    Please make sure that Transfer Credits event is activated to allowing credits transfer.

Could you please submit a ticket (https://brivium.com/support-tickets/list) which contains an admin account credential ? We will check it for you.

Regards,

14. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    Thanks that fixed the transfer issue. Him not getting into the usergroup, that be because he was previously banned earlier today and I just lifted it a few hours ago?

15. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    Could you please try User Upgrade via Credits for a valid (normal) user again? And tell me what's happend ?

16. randydrew6

Credit
    Point
    yeah I had him make a new account that wasnt banned previously and it worked. He also was discouraged if that matters.