1. Aether

Aether - Mar 17, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    OK Basically what happened is my original website is www.forexkamasutra.com and no idea what happened to me yesterday when i was purchasing my credits premium license i by mistake entered my old url of forexglory.com. It's just a bad habit of entering that URL first

later only i realised and regretted.. I installed it on forex glory for test purpose and later deleted immediately as that is a dummy site for me where i experiment everything and then take the product to forexkamasutra.com

Now after I tried installing it there it gave an error saying invalid license..

Can you please rectify the link for my. My site is going to www.forexkamasutra.com/community

and I purchased just couple of hours ago so there is no bad intentions involved (just in case you think that way)

2. Aether

Credit
    Point
    I will be very grateful to you if you can do that for me. I am bit tensed about the possible response :(

3. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 17, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Please see our terms of use again at http://brivium.com/pages/terms-of-use/. You can change the registered domain to any others domains but only once time. If you sure about your request, we will change registered domain as you requested.

Regards,

4. Aether

Credit
    Point
    please do it then.

The forum link is going to be www.forexkamasutra.com/community

ForexKamastura being the wordpress site and community where xenforo is installed

Thanks a lot. So after u change it - do I have to redownload the plugin or just upload old one and get it going?

5. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    We changed your domain license. Please try to install again (not need redowwnload the addon or upload script) just import XML file.

Regards,

Aether likes this.
  6. Aether

Credit
    Point
    Thanks it's working nicely

Just one more question. How can I restrict members to download an attachment if they do not have a balance in their account. That is the whole idea to purchase this add on. I want to have a credit system on my site where members either make posts to earn credit or use their card to top up the balance to download forex signals in attached file. I think I have thoroughly checked all the features and in the list actions tab I have written -4.99 but it still downloads the file even if we have nothing in the account?

and thanks once again for changing the domain name

7. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

To prevent negative amount from users you should enable XenForo debug mode and go to ACP>Credits>List Action>Download Attachment and config like screenshot.

action_prevent

Otherwise, we recommend you to use XenForo Resource Manager and Credits Integrate RM (http://brivium.com/resources/credits-resource-integration.38/) to have better experience.

Regards,

Aether likes this.
  8. Aether

Credit
    Point
    awesome!

worked like a charm. I loved it

Just one last question. Do i have to turn the debug mode on afterwards? or it will stop working again if I turned it off?

Edit: It's ok - it's working nicely after I turned the debug mode off

Thanks a lot

9. Aether

Credit
    Point
    deleted found the solution

thanks

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014