1. Phoenixf129

Phoenixf129 - Mar 7, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I seem to be having an issue, are you only accepting eCheques? I don't know what would have caused this:

http://puu.sh/7ma7n.png

For some unknown reason, it's delaying my purchase of Credits Premium, by sending it as an echeque, however my PayPal account itself has valid funding.

Can I get some advice?

2. Phoenixf129

Credit
    Point
    Seems my PayPal is being quirky, it's doing eCheques for both transactions, however the original transaction went through peachy, just bought User Upgrades Credit Integration.

I'm in a rush to get these set up as I have members waiting on this, what can be done?

3. Brivium

Brivium - Mar 7, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

We saw that you purchased 2 our addons but with paypal echeck. And Paypal marked 2 transactions as Pending until 14 March 2014. We so sorry about that but we only can active your purchased addon when 2 tracsactions mark as complete.

Regards,

4. Phoenixf129

Credit
    Point
    Is there no way these eCheques can be cancelled and I send it via Instant Transfer to the account? I'd rather not wait. I called PayPal and they said it was an issue with their service thinking my card was cancelled.

5. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

We cancelled your paypal echeck transactions. Please check again,

Regards,

6. Phoenixf129

Credit
    Point
    Thanks, what is your paypal address, I will send the money, I don't seem to be able to send it via your subscriptions system as it demands to send as an eCheque.

http://puu.sh/7mgZr.png

It only allows me to pay via Card/eCheque, in which case will always default to eCheque unless I send you the money directly (Which will come from my paypal balance)

Is this okay?

7. Brivium

Credit
    Point
    A PM sent to you. Please check your inbox.

Regards,