1. NetD

NetD - May 14, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi,

what does the License "duration: 6 months" mean - that I'm allowed to use the plugin for the amount of months or that updates within this timeframe are free and I may use the plugin furtheron without any additional fee?

Is it possible to slightly modify code of the plugin once it is purchased?

Regards
    NetD

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. Brivium

Brivium - May 15, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Helloo,

Let's us answer your questions:
    - Duration: Duration sets valid period to access download, bugfix and upgrades. Time to use downloaded products for lifetime.
    - You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use. However, you may not rent, sublicense, assign, lease, loan, resell for profit, distribute, publish or otherwise share the original products code or your modified products code (other than PHP files). And you may not change any part of license validate function on our products without the explicit permission of Brivium LLC.

Regards,

3. NetD

NetD - May 15, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    HI,

thanks for the quick reply! One last question regarding the copyright removal:

Where will the copyright be shown if purchasing the standard license - in frontend or backend ?

Regards
    NetD

4. Brivium

Brivium - May 16, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Our branding notice with display on frontend. You can see on following screenshot:
    copyright

Regards,

5. NetD

NetD - May 19, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

if purchasing the professional (1 year) version and cancel "Automated Recurring" (does this mean recurring billing?), will I be allowed to keep the copyright removed furtheron?

Regards,
    NetD

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  6. Brivium

Brivium - May 26, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry, our answer is yes, you still can remove our copyright.

Regards,