1. randydrew6

    randydrew6 - May 27, 2016 Member VIP Member

    Credit
    Point
    So with all the addons I have from this site installed if a user decides to buy a recurring upgrade on my site they will not get it. I have tried everything I can think of and I have no idea what would cause this. I do however seem to get this error a lot:

    Server Error Log

    Error Info
    ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Brivium_Credits_Payment_Bitpay_Bitpay' not found -bitpayCallback.php:19
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 36 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
    #1 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(40) "http://rogue-labs.net/bitpayCallback.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

    Also for a long time in my usertab under transactions there has been issues connecting to paypal and now there hasn't been any activity on my user upgrade transaction page. If a user buys credits however and used the credits to buy membership it will work. What is wrong and how can I fix it?
     
    Loading...
  2. Lisa Nguyen

    Lisa Nguyen - May 27, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

    Credit
    Point
    randydrew6 likes this.
    #2
  3. randydrew6

    randydrew6 - Jun 7, 2016 Member VIP Member

    Credit
    Point
    Just to let you know the error is still there, I am running the latest bitpay addon and replaced all the files
     
    #3
  4. Brivium

    Brivium - Jun 7, 2016 XenForo Services Staff Member

    Credit
    Point
    Please uninstall old add-on and install the latest version again. And make sure that all files are being uploaded correctly.

    Regards,
     
    #4
  5. randydrew6

    randydrew6 - Jun 11, 2016 Member VIP Member

    Credit
    Point
    did this and still get this exact same error message every night
     
    #5
  6. randydrew6

    randydrew6 - Jun 12, 2016 Member VIP Member

    Credit
    Point
    Just so you are aware:
    1. Uninstalled the addon
    2. Reinstalled the addon
    3. Deleted the pairing code and made a new one

    I've done all of this and it isn't working.
     
    #6