No Multi-Prefix addons are working with this style.

1. GoPluto

GoPluto - Jan 25, 2016 New Member

I bought the Xenmods Multi-Prefix add-on and it's just not working on the create a thread page or the Resource Manager when submitting a resource.

I get error messages when submitting the thread with multiple prefixes.

After spending the money on the Xenmods version, I figured I had no choice but to spend MORE money and buy the Brivium version thinking it'll work but it's having the exact same issues. And giving me another error message and having the same issues everywhere else.

Please help.

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: 'Array' for column 'prefix_id' at row 1
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
    XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 828
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Brivium/MultiPrefixes/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 12
    Brivium_MultiPrefixes_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Brivium/QuickCreateThread/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 12
    Brivium_QuickCreateThread_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/iconixmedia/public_html/ at line 13
  2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Apr 13, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

I'm so sorry for our delayed response. I'd like to confirm you that Tellurium style compatible with Multi Prefix add-on. You can check your issue again with the newest version of add-on and style.

Kind regards,