1. adambloch

adambloch - Jun 23, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Once you have selected that a group can see the ticket system the rest of the views are available. Any member who has permission set on the first option can see all tickets and can also close any ticket....

Would it also be possible to have a area for data that you want to be only visible to staff or departments working on the ticket and not everyone else..

2. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 23, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    I'm so sorry to say but submitter can close ticket is based on our software requirement. It isn't add-on bug.

Regards,

3. adambloch

Credit
    Point
    other people's tickets as well? I have not problem with the person who submitting the ticket closing their own but to allow the customers to close each others?

Also it looked like you can set if you can see just your ticket or everyone else's ticket but it seems that you can just see everyone's..

is it possible to have an info box that only the team can see so that people can add more sensitive info that they don't want the rest of the forum to see.. it could be just another section like you have already?

Many thanks

4. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 23, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you please give me a screenshot which shows your granted permissions ?

5. adambloch

Credit
    Point
    Just the first option to use the support ticket system all the rest are set to no....

I have renamed most of the system for the use I have in mind

prq

6. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 24, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you please give me the full screenshot ? Your above screenshot doesn't show enough information to debug your issue.

7. adambloch

adambloch - Jun 30, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi sorry been away for a few days...

Here is a better screen shot. As you can see where I have changed the Phrases...

partsrequest

8. Brivium

Brivium - Jul 1, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    When you create a sensitive field, you can choose applicable departments at General Options tab.
    sensitive

9. adambloch

adambloch - Jul 7, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    That doesn't seem to stop people from other groups seeing the info. Even if the person viewing isn't a member of the department they can still can see the info in the fields....

Is that how it is meant to work?

A

10. Brivium

Brivium - Jul 11, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Sorry for missed understanding on your requirements.

We are going to study it thoroughly and decide on the best way for implementing it.

Thank you again for your valued input.

Regards,