Please add the option "Show only in ... threads/category/ect"

1. lagree

lagree - Dec 12, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Please add the option "Show only in ... threads/category/ect"

Right now you have "Exclude from..." but it would be amazing if you add the "Show only in ..." option also.

Thanks

2. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 13, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    @largee

Thanks for your suggestion. Could you please make us more clear about your requirements ? Example in the forum with more than 1 million threads, how you can filter and display comment block ?

Regards,

3. lagree

lagree - Dec 13, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello thank you for the fast reply. You gave the very good example, ok, we have 1000 categories, end I want to have the social comment module On only in the category number 125, so right now to have this happened, I need to exclude every category except 125, it's very difficult to do, because we have only the exclude field and I must write there 1,2,3,4,5...124,126,127...999,1000, all the numbers except 125. If we had the "show only" field, than I just would write there 125 and that's it :rolleyes:

Brivium likes this.
  4. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 15, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    @lagree Let us try on next upgrade version.

Regards,

lagree likes this.
  5. lagree

lagree - Dec 15, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Thanks, it would be amazing :rolleyes:

6. lagree

lagree - Dec 18, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Thank you very much for the fast upgrade, it's very cool to be your client !!!

Brivium likes this.
  7. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 18, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen partner. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your needs.

Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful if you could give us some reviews through our website and XenForo RM ( https://xenforo.com/community/resources/brivium-aio-social-comments.3421/ ) to let us know about our products. So we could upgrade them to please you as soon as we can.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Best regards,

lagree likes this.