1. Paul

Paul - Nov 17, 2013 Member

Credit
    Point
    Would be very great [and essential] when people earns credits they will be informed with a popup or very in your face type of notification ie

"you logged in....you earned 1 credit". thank you for joining our forum again.

Kind regards, Paul

2. Brivium

Brivium - Nov 17, 2013 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi Paul,
    You can edit template BRC_alert_credit_login and change content to
    Code:
    "you logged in {$xenOptions.boardTitle} you earned {xen:helper brc_currencyformat, $amount,true,$content.currency_id}". thank you for joining our forum again.

3. Paul

Credit
    Point
    thanks...that's fantastic.....but...I want to do this for all the events.

4. Paul

Credit
    Point
    Hi. check the visuals I uploaded....I mean something different.

1. not what i wish for

briv1

2. what i wish for

briv2

people really love to earn credits but if they not aware or notified it's not the best gamification

5. Paul

Paul - Nov 20, 2013 Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi Again. Since your premium credits addon is kind of essential for me i still want to lay down the suggestion for adding a "popup" notification screen when someone earns credits. now it's all kinda hidden and that's kinda strange when people do their best to earn as lots credits as possible. can you do something with this suggestion?

Regards, Paul

6. Brivium

Brivium - Nov 21, 2013 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    It take alot of memory to do this alert because every time user trigger active will send an alert like this.
    With xenforo default alert, it will load when you hover alert link. With you request, it load every time. => Not good