Possible Archive of Icons that work well with this add-on?

1. oDinZu

oDinZu - Dec 26, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I have been doing some research for the icons and it seems this add-on does not have any quick resource links or goto places to download an icon set. I could potentially spend more time doing each one individually, but to get the basic trophy points, i need some common looking icons we can choose from.

2. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 26, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Could you please make us more clear about your issue ?

Regards,

3. Realystic

Realystic - Feb 11, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I think he's asking for a graphics addon pack for this addon with examples of possible awards to add for his members. or trophies ..

4. Chang Lee

Chang Lee - Feb 11, 2015 XenForo Expert Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Thanks for your message. We planned adding more graphics on the next upgrade. Please Check at our site and get the update version which will be released in the future.

Much success to you!

5. Realystic

Realystic - Feb 11, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Thank you, I think for base guidelines and graphics of what to make extra rewards or examples would greatly show the value of this addon, its a bit unclear when you first install it where to go to add new trophies and or even what to create as a trophy extra. So anything that helps I think will help round out the product better for you in the long run.

Chang Lee likes this.
  6. Chang Lee

Chang Lee - Feb 12, 2015 XenForo Expert Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Realystic,

Thanks for your advise. Instruction will be added into readme.txt file on the next upgrade version.

Best regards,