1. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Feb 11, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello @Brivium ,

I am looking an add on that works like common affiliate/referral system. The referrer will always get some percent of commission from each time a user that he/she refers makes any transaction in our forum. For example, he/she buys resource with credits, then referrer will get some percent of commission. By this way we encourage all existing users to bring/refer more new users into our site in order to get more credits from commission. So, the referral credit is not simply rewarded at the first registration only.

Could you add this feature? or does it available in another add on here?
    I will buy this add on along with Credit Resource Integration if you could.

Thank you

2. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 11, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi guy,

I suggest that you should recommend us for a kind of custom work. You pay for us a fee to develop this add-on. After we release it, we will provide you the license of Professional Lifetime.
    What do you thing about this idea?

Thanks!

3. SoeHoe

Credit
    Point
    Thanks @Brivium , This is a fast responds. Thank you :)

I'm willing for custom works if it is in my budget. Please let me know the cost for this projects.

Thanks!

4. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 11, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear SoeHoe,

Thanks for your response. I would like to ask you more details about your requirements to get the exactly quote and to work done perfectly in the period of working.

Brivium

5. SoeHoe

Credit
    Point
    This is the scenario,
    user1 refer several users to my site, which are userA, userB, userC.
    With your current add on we can set so that user1 may get some Credits at the registration event.

My detail suggestion is:
    1. I can set the percentage of commission for each product/resource.
    ex: I make a resource with price $50 Credits, and commission for referrer is set to 10%. In this example, I am (SoeHoe) is the seller of that resource.
    2. userA buy my resource and pay with Credits. Because of userA was referring by someone (user1), then the amount of Credits that i receive in my account will be $50 less 10% = $45. When the transaction is completed user1 also will get $50 x 10% = $5, related to the transaction made by his referral (userA).
    If referral commission for one product/resource is set to 0% that means no commission will be paid to the referrer even when his referrals buy that products.
    3. I can set the permission if someone allowed to get the referral commission or not. If, for example, user1 does not have permission to get referral commission then the referral commission will be sent to system or to staff that may be determined from ACP. Me, as the seller will only going to get $50 less 10% = $45.
    4. I can set the permission who will be allowed to see the percentage of referral commission which is set for a certain product/resource. In default, all registered user could see the referral commission. The percentage could be see ONLY at product details, not in the summary view or in the list view.
    5. Please give a sign (may be a green color) to the products/resources if it has referral commission. The sign can be around the price number or elsewhere that you think good for visibility. This will be helpful for referrer so that they may easy to know what products that has referral commission or not. Especially this is helpful when they are in the products list/summary pages.

that's all my basic needs.

A. Point 1, 2 is a very important.
    B. Point 3 is important
    C. Point 4 is low priority.
    D. Point 5 is not necessary.

Please let me know the cost for that's projects. It will be better if you could tell me the cost for projects A, B, C and D so that i may determine what projects will be ordered. it will be depend on the cost, the priority and my budget.

Thank you :)

joey_tbf likes this.
  6. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Feb 12, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    Waiting next steps :)

7. SoeHoe

SoeHoe - Feb 15, 2015 Active Member

Credit
    Point
    No idea? or you can not do it?

8. Brivium

Brivium - Feb 17, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear SoeHoe,

Thank you for your invitation of corporation. We would like to say that your offer is very interesting.

However, we are in the official holiday in Vietnam right now. It’s the traditional New year’s holiday. We call “Tet Holiday”. In this “Tet Holiday”, most of our staffs go home and visit their family. So we have not enough staffs for your project. So in spite of regret, we guess we must say No for your offer.

Thank you for your favor of us and we recommend you your offer for the next time.

Hope to see you around.

Brivium