1. silence

silence - Jan 14, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you add an input for store items, called 'prerequisites'?
    Basically, say I make a product that let's users purchase an image. If the user isn't in a separate database, send them a message based on the issue like 'You do not appear in the separate database! Please appear in that database.'
    Just like an entry that I could put a PHP callback to do checks :D

Thanks!

2. silence

silence - Jan 15, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    bump!!!

3. Brivium

Brivium - Jan 16, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    @silence

I'm sorry but we don't totally understand your question ? Can you make us more understand about this ?

Regards,

4. silence

silence - Jan 16, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Like if a user hasn't finished their profile, they can't purchase a store item. If they haven't posted 100 threads, they can't purchase a store item. And the ability to define custom attributes (like by a PHP callback).

5. silence

silence - Jan 17, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium but I would love to see this integrated so I don't have to code up this feature for my forum.
    I have the addon 'steam integration' installed, and I would like to be able to write a function that checks if they are integrated with that. If they are, they can purchase a specific store item. If not, it gives them an error message and won't let them continue.

6. Brivium

Brivium - Jan 17, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    @silence

We think you need order a custom work from us to solve your issues. We sorry about that but we can't add this features to Store Framework.

Regards

7. silence

silence - Jan 17, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    No I'm quite capable of doing this without editing base code :)
    I'm just merely saying that this would be extremely useful for coders since a product having requirements to purchase would be very useful :)

8. silence

silence - Jan 18, 2014 New Member

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium I finished coding the entire thing, including an installer and whatnot. I'm pretty disappointed you disagree with my suggestion but it's done, and you can choose whether or not you want it in the main addon.
    I didn't put my name in the credit so do what you want with it.

Attached Files:

DDV likes this.