Information Rubidium - Bring to you a fresh wave to say goodbye 2014

1. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 22, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    rubidium_blog

We are running to the last days of 2014. Is there anything you regret for that year? Anything hasn’t done by you? Something you miss the most in this year?

Well, we are proud to tell you that we have nothing to regret for this year. Because we have actually worked very hard during the year. We helped to solve out thousands of support tickets for our customers, published many new styles and add-ons, updated it following the updating of XenForo.

As usual, another year will go and we guess that this time is very busy time of your business. Maybe you are trying to complete your final settlement and finish your statistic in 2014. In spite of how much you are busy, don’t forget to take care for your own website. If your site is bored visitors, maybe it’s the time to change another style for it.

And we are pleased to announce to our beloved customers and partners of Brivium and XenForo Comunity the release of the Rubidium Style. This style is a premium style which inspired by Rubidium element in Periodic Table of Chemical Elements. With two main color “dark and chartreuse”, Rubidium is fresh and cool style. We hope that this style will change your web page following to the positive direction.

Rubidium was discovered in 1861 spectroscopically by Robert Bunsen and Gustav Kirchoff as an impurity associated with samples of the mineral lepidolite (a form of mica). The name rubidium (from the Latin "rubidus" - dark red) was coined for its bright red spectroscopic lines. Rubidium Style with a responsive design bring a fresh wave to you.

“Have you done changing? Well, now your site’s looked fabulous! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!”
    “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.”

Taylor Caldwell

2. Brivium

Brivium - Dec 27, 2014 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point