1. AngelArs

AngelArs - Mar 5, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Installed the style but do not see the (left) side popout menu.

What are we missing?

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Mar 5, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

You can give us your website address and Could you please allow me access your XenForo admin to check in case you missed anything?

Regards,

3. AngelArs

AngelArs - Mar 5, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Thanks Lisa for your help. I am trying to set you up as a admin but the Xenforo software is forcing me to set up two step verification for the account, and I don't know how I'm going to do that since you won't have the phone used to set it up. I'm contacting Xenforo to find out if there is a way around this requirement.

4. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Mar 7, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

You can see the picture below to disable the feature "two step verification" for the account

2016-03-07_104748

Regards,

5. AngelArs

AngelArs - Mar 7, 2016 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    That was turned off, but it's still giving us the message that 2 step verification needs to be turned on for admin access.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  6. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Mar 7, 2016 Brivium Tester Staff Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

You can see the picture below.

2016-03-07_114904

ajeeb likes this.
  7. AngelArs

Credit
    Point
    Yes, we already tried that, but when we turn it off it won't let us log back in to the forum (even as the root admin) without turning 2 step verification back on.

It does NOT give us the option to keep 2 step verification off (for admins).

I am going to try to alter the config.php file to turn 2 step verification off from there, and then when you're done working on our forum I'll turn it back on again.

If that works then I'll post your log in details below.

8. AngelArs

Credit
    Point
    Lisa, we have sent you the site log in details. If you haven't received them please let us know.

Also, please let me know as soon as you are done. If we do not here from you, access will be turned off in 1 hour. Thanks.

Lisa Nguyen likes this.