1. Farmerama - Magyarország

Farmerama - Magyarország - Jan 3, 2017 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello!
    I have problems, with add-on. If schedule is a topic or comment, not to publish, only, if i'm change one settings in ACP, and save for change.

I have no idea why this is - please help.
    Thank you very much!

Have a nice day.

2. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - Jan 3, 2017 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    I don't understand your question totally? Could you please tell me little bit detail about your question ?

3. Farmerama - Magyarország

Farmerama - Magyarország - Jan 3, 2017 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello Lisa Nguyen!
    This can not be described otherwise. But I'll explain again.

After installing the add-on, I would have taken into account the possibilities of using add-on. I set the permissions for all Moderators, and I began to schedule a new topic.
    The topic was not disclosed, at a specified time. However, if the administrator panel (ACP), I make changes to any setting (example, i update another modertor permissions), it will be published immediately.

Thus, the timer will not be published content only when you manually insert, only ifthe administrator panel to any setting is changed, and save.

I do not know what could be the problem. The addon is installed, the previous version is installed it happened again, but the same way, the old and the new version is not working.

4. Farmerama - Magyarország

Farmerama - Magyarország - Jan 7, 2017 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello!
    Already for testings. I will update the forum system, and too for permissions, etc.

Now, if scheulde one thread, only publishing, if opaned /admin.php - say, for open ACP.

So, i don't know, it is why.
    Please, if have any idea to fix, tell me!

Thank you very much! :(

5. Farmerama - Magyarország

Farmerama - Magyarország - May 26, 2017 New Member

Credit
    Point
    So, any idea?

6. Lisa Nguyen

Lisa Nguyen - May 30, 2017 Brivium Tester Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

Please submit a ticket to Technical Department which contains your license and an admin account to receive the best support. Otherwise, I really can't do very much from outside of your system.

Best regards,

7. Farmerama - Magyarország

Farmerama - Magyarország - Jun 2, 2017 New Member

Credit
    Point
    The problem is solved, with by @Lisa Nguyen.

Thank you soo much!
    Have a nice day!