1. Velli

Velli - Aug 9, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hi!

I purchased this addon some days ago and I have some concerns I hope you can solve. Thanks.
    Before I begin, I would like to clarify that in our forum, the name "Credits" have been replaced by "Mafis" in the translation, but it's all the same.

1. In the ACP I can edit the users' preferences. Before, with Credits Lite, I had no problems in editing the users' credits in their own file. Now, with Credits Premium I cannot perform this action, as you can see in the image below, because I cannot find a section to edit the credits. With Credits Lite I had the option to modify them manually.

mafis1

2. In the ACP we have many Credits option, one of them being credits by user. admin.php?credits/user-credits

My question is, can I delete that page or simply hide it for any user that enters the Control Panel?

I have some users allowed only to access the credits, and I don't want them to eliminate an user by mistake, because they can do this with simply two clicks. I think that an user editing credits and eliminating the user is quite dangerous.

Mafis2

3. Before, with Credits Lite I could see a list of users that won and/or lost more credits daily. Now I don't have that option. Do I have to activate it in sompe place or is this disallowed?

mafis3

Currently:

mafis4

4. I think there are incompatibility issues with the addon "Sub-accounts by Waindigo" https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sub-accounts-by-waindigo.2203/

In some occasions, an user has 700 credits in his/her main account and 0 in the sub-account. For some reason, this changes randomly in some moments and the main account still has 700 credits, but the sub-account inherits these 70 credits, making a total of 1400 credits for this user. This user could abuse this bug, transfering the credits from the sub-account to the main account.

In other occasions, when the 0 credits sub-account is changed, the main account inherits the 0 credits. In the transactions this cannot be tracked, and it is therefore complicated to check how many credits the user had before this bug happens.

This has happened many times in our board. Disallowing the sub-accounts this does not happen, of course, so we are certain the bug comes from this addon. Is there anything you can do about it or should we contact Waindigo?

I hope this can be solved, because I would not like both developers to be moving the guilt from one developer to the other.
    ----------

Thanks a lot, I hope you can answer me and solve my doubts.

Regards,
    Velli

2. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 10, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    First of all, I'd like to say thank for your business. About your concern:
    #1 & #2 & 3: You should grant admin permission for editing user credits (see image below)

#4: We will check and give you solution asap.

Regards,

3. Velli

Velli - Aug 13, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello. All permissions added and still have the same problem. @Brivium

4. Velli

Velli - Aug 13, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Screenshot:

Attached Files:

• Bri.PNG
      Bri.PNG
      File size:
      52.9 KB
      Views:
  5. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 14, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you please give me a screenshot on English ?

6. Velli

Velli - Aug 14, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Is the same. All boxes are marked.

7. Velli

Velli - Aug 14, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point

8. Velli

Velli - Aug 16, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    Great support ...

9. Brivium

Brivium - Aug 17, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Could you please submit a ticket to allow me access your FTP server and XenForo admin to check in case you missed anything? Otherwise I really can't do very much from outside of your system. Can you just simple provide login credential then I can do a quick check?

Thanks!

10. Velli

Velli - Aug 20, 2015 New Member

Credit
    Point
    I'm sorry. I can not give you access to my FTP. It just for safety.