1. Brett Chitty

Brett Chitty - Jun 6, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    Is it possible to sort by resource name, within the letter selected?
    In the picture below, I have several ways of sorting, but none in terms of alphabetical order. However, whilst it displays all resources beginning with K, there is no order by alphabet if I click on a letter.

For example, when I press a letter in the pagination, I'd like it to be sorted automatically by alphabet, that is, the top of the list would begin with Ka, then Kb, Kc, Kd and so on.
    The same would apply for the third letter, eg, Kaa, Kab, Kac, Kad and then the fourth letter and so on.

RP1

Secondly, if there are no resources beginning with, say, Z, it is still clickable and and the user would be presented with a screen "There are currently no resources to display".
    I'm not fond of that. However, I think we can go about it in a more useful way. I can think of two possibilities.
    1. If there are no resources beginning with Z, can the letter Z be omitted from the pagination bar?
    2. If there are no resources beginning with Z, can the letter have a forward slash on the letter to indicate that there are no resources beginning with Z AND that it cannot be clicked on AND there is a little text bubble on hover saying "There are currently no resources beginning with Z", Z being the letter the pointer is hovering above?
    If I had to choose one of the above two suggestions, I am much more in favour of number 2, because it is a more complete description for the user, and the user would likely not need to do any thinking.

2. Brivium

Brivium - Jun 8, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Dear Mr Brett,

Thanks for your greet feedback. We will bring your request into the next update. Your valued suggestion makes our product better.

Thanks,
    Brivium

Brett Chitty likes this.
  3. Brett Chitty

Brett Chitty - Jul 13, 2015 New Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I have a small matter with this add-on. Whilst the pagination row works, when I click on any letter, the pages always begins with A, and shows all resources, rather than just resources beginning with the letter selected.
    Any chance you could look into this, please?

4. Brivium

Brivium - Jul 14, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    Hello,

It seems to conflict with Resource Event add-on. Please submit a ticket with a FTP account so we will check for you.

Regards,