Store Framework - Possible To Sell Usergroups?

1. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 24, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    I want to stop using the xenforo upgrades page. Instead i want my users to Purchase Usergroups from the Store Framework. The store is much better.

Is it possible?? At the moment i don't think it's possible.

I made a usergroup in the admin panel.

admin Usergroups

Here is a photo i made in photshop. This is how i think it should look.

Buy Usergroup

Selling Usergroups in the store is better than xenforo upgrades page. I want everything in the Store Framework.

Thanks,

2. Chang Lee

Chang Lee - Mar 24, 2015 XenForo Expert Staff Member

Credit
    Point
    I think that is a good idea to sell user upgrades. And we will do this add-on asap.

P/s: For your suggestion about Media Credits Integrate, this add-on will be released on this week :)

joey_tbf likes this.
  3. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 24, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    woo hoo!! i'm so excited!! :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

4. eriche

eriche - Apr 5, 2015 Member

Credit
    Point
    I am also looking for this ;)
    It has to be possible to choose in the ACP for how Long the Groups Promotion lasts.

Hopefully it will not be a standalone premium addon :think:
    Free would be :h: but also integrated in the "Sell Flag Permission" it would be ok :tmi:

When you look at the competition in the Store Sector @XenForo, I guess it would be a nice free addon, as sign that we choosed the right developing team,...

Erich

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    joey_tbf likes this.
  5. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Apr 26, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
    The expire bug needs to be fixed as well because at the moment i have to manually remove the product after it's expired.
    https://brivium.com/threads/expired-products-bug.1679/

Selling usergroups in the store is definetly needed. I need more things to sell in the store.

6. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Apr 26, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Credit
    Point
  7. eriche

eriche - Apr 27, 2015 Member

Credit
    Point
    @Brivium thank you for Hearing us ;)
    Of course I bought it.

If you start now also replaying for technical Private Messages (you advertise with "Complete Developer's Documentation" - I didn`t find it :oops:) and implement suggestions faster :wondering: for already bought addons, then I am sure I will buy even more AddOns :inlove:

Because Support and Updates are for me the main reason, I prefere payed Addons over free once :nod:

Erich

joey_tbf likes this.