Suggestion: Like/Dislike Posts & Thread Button Add-on.

1. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Jan 11, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Hello. I was bored so i decided to give you some ideas about a cool add-on.

At the moment i see that you have 4 add-ons. But none have "dislike" All 4 add-ons are very similar. Sometimes i find it confusing. But none have dislike!

On i see many people request for a "Dislike" button. But there is only 1 add-on that can do that. It is Luke's Post Rating Add-on.

But i heard many people say they want a more simple "like/dislike" add-on. I think in the future you should make this add-on. It would be an awesome add-on and i think you could make it good.

Here is some ideas i made for you.

b) Like Dislike 1
    In this photo you can see how many "Like" and "Dislike" are in the Thread and you can rate from the Thread List! You can also see a link to sort by Top Like and Top Disliked

Here is a different style to put the "Like" and "Dislike" The grey arrows. You can press it!

This is the Thread View. You can Press "Like Thread" and Dislike Thread" and you can see who like and disliked the Threads! and there is a "Dislike Post" too

This is the bottom of the Thread. The bottom of the thread is a good place for like and dislike because some people don't want to go to the top again.

a) Forum
    In this photo you can see a link to the "Top Content" If you click on that you can see the Top Like and Top Disliked Threads and Posts!

Here is after you click. You can see 7 buttons. The last 4 buttons are
    Most Liked Threads,
    Most Disliked Threads,

Most Liked Posts,
    Most Disliked Posts

The last picture is from a different person add-on.

I hear you buy someones add-on. So maybe you can try to buy his add-on. Because i'm not sure if he will update his add-on. But his add-on together with "Like and Dislike" would be great!!

I just want to give you some small ideas. If you search for "dislike" you can see that many people want a dislike button.[title_only]=1

Maybe in the future you decide to do it. But i give you some ideas. I like to give developers ideas. It is fun

Thank You Bye!!
  2. Brivium

Brivium - Jan 14, 2015 XenForo Services Staff Member

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your incredible suggestion. We’re working on its solution. Contact you asap.

In case you need any more help or any more suggestion, feel free to contact us.

thanhquang1606 and joey_tbf like this.
  3. joey_tbf

joey_tbf - Mar 12, 2015 Active Member VIP Member

Collins Hannah likes this.